Hey guys. Just checking in, I'm going to share what we've been up to.

This week we were mostly busy, so most of what's been done is internal and barely noticable. But I'll go ahead and explain.

As most of you probably know, we've been working on redesigning MORS to make him look cooler and just better overall by actually setting up an internal team infrastructure that can allow for more organized work. Of course to do this, we ended up need a concept artist. I think we've found one, but I'm not sure yet.

On top of this, I did some programmatic stuff. Firstly, I added a new developers console. It doesn't have any commands yet, but it's been set up to allow me to easily make them for later tools I may need. I also fixed the camera that I got complaints about by removing jerking, and making transitions between jumps and movement smoother.

Daniel went ahead and finished the reflection system in the graphics engine, and is going to spend tomorrow on the new physics engine. I'm also going to add OGL3.1 UI fixes tomorrow, meaning Macs will now be compatible with the game.



We should get started on the new model sometime next week, and I'll be sure to post pictures of progress next Friday. Til then!